Sahyog Village is a non-profit organization, based in Delhi, India and currently operates in the Indian states of Jharkand, Odisha, Delhi and Punjab. The organization is dedicated to empowering underprivileged children to reach their full potential.
Our primary focus is to break the cycle of poverty through quality education. Emphasis is to provide non-Institutional care for children, institutional care being given as last resort.
The Organization was started by Dr. Manjeet who is a Chartered Accountant by profession. Dr.Manjeet was born in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand and is currently living in Delhi with his family.
Established in 2004 in Delhi, SAHYOG VILLAGE has been working to fight trafficking of children and women and to provide rehabilitation to victims of trafficking and to destitute women and children.
The first children's home was opened at Birmitrapur, in Odisha in December 2004 and it has since opened two other children's home in Jharkhand. Besides this, it runs two computer training centers, one school, two destitute women's home, a health sub-centre, an adoption center and a de-addiction center.
Efforts are being made to open up a Institutional care center for destitute/abandoned aged women in Jharkhand. The know more about this project and to get involved GET IN TOUCH
Licenses & Registrations
- Registered under Societies Regd Act 1860 as an All India society
- Registered under FCRA ( Foreign Contribution Regulation Act ) 2010
- Accorded License of SAA ( Specialsed Adoption Agency )by State Govt of Jharkhand
- Accorded RIPA Licence ( Recognized Indian Placement Agency) by CARA( Central Adoption Resource Authority ) New Delhi Govt of India.
- Licenced under JJ Act2000 to run a Children Home by WCD Deptt Govt of Odisha.
- Registered under Section 12A & 80G(5)(VI) of Income Tax Act 1961